Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
ithela na kano mia pliroforiaki erotisi? ego endiaferome gia na kano spoudes sto harvard. esi pos piges?ti xreiazete na kaneis gia na pas? to email mou : manhatma@hotmail.com euxaristo ek ton proteron
Ο kouretinho είναι ένας Έλληνας πολυτεχνίτης που από μικρός ήθελε να γίνει επιστήμονας αλλά κατέληξε να εργάζεται ως τραπεζίτης. Βγάζει λεφτά δουλεύοντας σε ελβετικό χρηματοπιστωτικό ίδρυμα, και δε βγάζει λεφτά γράφοντας ιστολόγια.
4 Comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
HapiBlogging to you my friend! Have a nice day!
ithela na kano mia pliroforiaki erotisi? ego endiaferome gia na kano spoudes sto harvard. esi pos piges?ti xreiazete na kaneis gia na pas? to email mou : manhatma@hotmail.com euxaristo ek ton proteron
hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....
Post a Comment
<< Home